Coconut cream with 90 % coconut extract Benefits:
- Restores Dry, Damaged Hair: Dr. Rahul Nagar, says, “Because of its excellent moisturizing properties, coconut milk can be used as a scalp tonic for dry, itchy and irritated scalp. This is particularly beneficial for restoring dry, damaged and brittle hair as well as split ends.
- Promotes Hair Growth: Coconut milk contains all the essential nutrients required for healthy hair, boosting your hair follicles and promoting hair growth.
- Conditions Hair: You can either wash your hair with equal amounts of coconut milk and shampoo or use coconut milk/ water as a leave-in conditioner. This adds volume to your hair, makes it less greasy and promotes longer, thicker hair.
Mayonnaise benefits for healthy hair:
- Mayonnaise contains egg yolks, vinegar, and oils that work together to nourish and moisturize your hair and promotes hair growth.
- Removes Hair Lice: mayonnaise is one of the most popular treatments when it comes to dealing with hair lice.
- Conditioning Treatment: because of its rich content of amino acids and nourishing oils, mayonnaise is one of the best ingredients you could use to condition your hair.
- Defines Curly Hair: Using mayo helps define curls by treating dryness and frizz.
- Protects Colored Hair: colored and processed hair often tends to have damaged cuticles. Cuticles that are damaged and not sealed tends to bleed out the color a lot quicker than healthy cuticles. Mayonnaise helps smooth the cuticles and seal in color
- Treats Dandruff: mayonnaise contains vinegar which is an effective ingredient for balancing the scalp’s pH levels and oil production. Excessive oil production on the scalp is one of the leading causes of dandruff. Mayonnaise soothes the scalp while unclogging and tightening the follicles, this helps curb dandruff on the scalp.
Natural Greek Yogurt benefits:
- Natural Greek yogurt contains enzymes that help fight dandruff and itchiness in the scalp with its anti-fungal properties that soothe the scalp.
- Condition seriously damaged and dry hair and make it smooth, shiny and manageable
- Helps calm frizz by keeping your hair moisturized for longer
- Controls hair shedding by improving scalp health and reducing the clogging of follicles
- Balances the pH levels of your scalp by regulating sebum production
- Soothes an aggravated scalp with its cooling effect
Organic egg benefit:
- Eggs reduce hair loss and ensure that hair thickness and tensile strength are maintained. It is the best source of B Vitamins, essential for hair texture and strength.
- Moisturizing benefit the yolk works as a moisturizer dry locks and it helps retains the hair’s natural sheen.
- Replenishing the hair’s protein content. An egg contains a whopping 8.3g of protein ( depending on the quality of the egg, which is I choose to use organice egg. A high quality egg will have an orange color yolk). The egg white contains selenium, calcium, magnesium, potassium and phosphorous. Also, eggs on the whole offer iron, copper and zinc, as well as B Vitamins, which are the most essential for hair health.
- Vitamins such as vitamin B1 (thiamin), B2 (riboflavin) and B5 (pantothenic acid) are good for hair flexibility, strength, and overall wellness. Biotin or Vitamin B7 is especially essential for hair growth.
Ayurveda & TMC herbs:
The herbs’ future in this video is an Ayurveda & TCM inspired hair mask I have been working on and also using for some years. It has helped me with my hair journey and it will be available to purchase next year. I will be posting more details about it soon in a post.
You are welcome to use any herbs of your choice, suggestions such as hibiscus, amla, nettle, etc, or without the herbs will be just fine.
Thank you for stopping by, please, do share, like, and comment.
Love & Light