Cellulite is part of our expert fat-storage capacity. A Myriad of components contributes to the formation of cellulite, including circulation insufficiencies, a clogged vascular system, high cortisol levels, immobility or sedentary lifestyle, nutritional deficits, increased body fat, estrogen dominance, genetics, collagen, and connective-tissues breakdown. Stress is often a factor in cellulite because the body accumulates toxins much more when stressed, and elimination my become less efficient.
Beauticians understand this term as meaning an infiltration of the subcutaneous fat cell by fluids and toxic wastes. In most cases, cellulite occurs with weight gain, but it can equally affect thin people often women.
There are no quick fixes for cellulite’s complex nature. However, there are things you can do to address the factors contributing to cellulite and thus curtail it and minimize its appearance.
Aromatherapy is one of the most successful forms of treatment for this condition.
Tips to diminish appearance of cellulite:
Improve circulation by movement will keep skin and connective tissue healthy by speeding up the elimination of waste and excess fluid. Also, the movement will help and manage stress and lower cortisol levels.
A change to your diet will help balance hormones and clear out excess estrogen. Food that contains soy may stimulate estrogen production, which leads to hormone surplus.
– Dandelion root tea or tincture may help relieve daily water retention.
– Lodine and chamomile act as aromatase inhibitors, they help strengthen connective tissue and balances the three types of estrogen.
– Panax ginseng help boosts healthy estrogen ( estriol).
Products ingredient highlight:
Our multi-purpose whipped butter will be available soon. It has botanical ingredients with therapeutic benefits such as
Vitamin C and bioflavonoids which are important nutrients for collagen, elastin, and for improving general circulation and lymphatic health.
To help the overall situation, we need essential oils with a variety of properties: detoxifying, stimulating to the lymphatic system, hormone balancing, and diuretic. By massaging the area with circulation-stimulating lymph loving essential oils such as Rosemary essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil will also benefit the connective and adipose tissue.
Green coffee beans oil, ( Coffea Arabica Seed), then cold pressed to deliver a deep rich green oil. As these beans have not been roasted there is no impact from heat processing, leaving all the nutrients in their purest form, being higher in nutrients, fatty acids and vitamins.
* A high level of chromogenic acid, making it a super antioxidant- boosting moisture retention & rapid skin penetration.
* Plenty of phytosterols & a fatty acid profile, which both boost moisture retention & rapid skin penetration.
* A highly moisturizing oil which is easily absorbed.
* Aids damaged & wrinkled skin, helping balance the moisture levels.
* Increases natural production of collagen and elastin with the extra high concentration of essential fatty acids, sterols, Vitamin E, and antioxidants spurring the skin’s natural production into overdrive.
All these ingredients and more have been carefully formulated in our multi-purpose whipped butter to feed your skin and hair. Please like our facebook page to stay updated for release date.
Please, feel free to share, like and comment. Thank you for stopping by and welcome back.
Love & Light