It does not matter when you started suffering from acne; it could have begun in your teens or it could have been later on in your adult years. Either way, when you suffer from serious acne problems it can get annoying and embarrassing. Many people who suffer from severe cases of acne are said to suffer from depression due to their condition. MORE ARE ACNE SKIN HERE:
Caring for your acne-affected skin is similar to caring for oily skin, however, more care needs to be taken so there is no disturbance of the acne. When disturbed or broken, foreign matter can enter causing your skin to become infected.
HERE ARE SOME TIPS THAT YOU CAN ADD IN YOUR BEAUTY RITUAL BE HELP YOU BACK TO HEALTHY GLOWING SKIN:
- Cleanse and moisturize twice daily.
- When cleansing your skin use a clean cloth that is wet with warm water.
- Avoid using harsh soap products to cleanse the skin as this inflames the skin and causes it to become even more irritated.
- After cleansing your skin, use a toner to remove the finer traces of dirt, oil, and makeup that were missed.
- Avoid excessive scrubbing of the skin.
- When drying your skin, always use a dry clean towel to avoid bacteria and debris re-entering the pores.
- When using a moisturizer, look at the labels carefully. Many specialized acne beauty products contain a variety of ingredients that dry out the skin, so you need to look for hydrating ingredients.
- When using over-the-counter topical products for your acne, check whether it contains salicylic acid. Salicylic acid not only exfoliates the skin, but it also helps to reduce and get rid of bacteria. This ingredient is essential if you are looking to minimize the risks of infection and inflammation.
- When you are suffering from acne flare-ups, avoid wearing heavy makeup that clogs the skin’s pores such as foundation, blusher, or powder. If you need to wear makeup, opt for oil-free cosmetics and make sure you go through the list of ingredients on its label before buying.
- What products you put in your hair can also affect and aggravate your skin. Avoid using oils, chemicals, and fragrances on your hair when you are suffering from a breakout. It is highly possible that these ingredients could drip onto places where there is acne.
- Use mild shampoos and conditioners on your hair to avoid further irritation, this is because whatever you use in your hair will most likely touch you face.
- If you are prone to oily hair as well as oily skin with acne, you need to take extra precautions. Oily hair will only add more oil to your face, so it is necessary to wash it more and keep your hair pulled back away from your face.
Thank you for stopping by, please, share, like and comment.
Love & Light